Tuesday, August 5, 2014

eyeshadow palette wish list

Hooray for my first blog post! It took me much longer to make than I expected. I just had no idea what I wanted my first post to be about. Also, I'm still learning about blogpost and how to customize everything, so a lot of changes will be happening during this time. Just bear with me here!

As always, thanks for stopping by!


Like every make up enthusiast, I have spent my fair share of time drooling over certain make up products. Some I have continued to dream of, and others have fallen away. Here are my top four most wanted eye shadow palettes.

Smashbox Full Exposure
This palette has the perfect mixture of shimmer and matte shades. The various cool and warm tones will compliment a plethora of skin tones and eye colors. This palette looks perfect for every day use! I've been dreaming of creating that perfect matte eye look completed with a dab of shimmery eye shadow in the center of my lid for that extra pop.

Chocolate Bar by toofaced
How can any woman possibly go wrong with this palette?! Chocolate and gorgeous eye shadows! Hellloooo?! Can you say Heaven?!  This is the palette that has been on my list the longest. Not only does this palette smell like chocolate, it features eye shadow colors such as "haute chocolate" and "cherry cordial". How stinkin' cute is that?! I also love that this palette has more fun colors, such as the "candied violet" and "strawberry bon bon".

Naked 3 by Urban Decay
Isn't it completely obvious why I'm drooling over this palette? This is the third installment in a gorgeous trilogy of palettes. I'm after this palette over the first two because of the pinky nature of the shadows. Everyone is always overflowing with neutral tones, myself included, and this palette will be a fantastic way to subtly stray away from them without startling anyone.


Amrezy by Anastasia Beverly Hills
Okay, can we please just give a round of applause to ABH over here? While this palette is the latest addition to my most wanted list, that doesn't mean I love it any less. This palette has a gorgeous array of shadow colors and textures to choose from. I think this palette is far superior to the ABH Lavish palette. I mean, that purple color is to die for, amirite?!

Basically these palettes are what my dreams are currently made of, and anybody who got me these palettes would instantly become my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment