Thursday, January 29, 2015

How To Quickly and Efficiently Remove Dead Skin

Okay, so I can't be the only one with a gross amount of dead skin that builds up on the sides of my nose, right?? I don't even understand it because I have oily skin, but there's SO. MUCH. DRY. SKIN. It's unbelievable.

Anyways, I've found an easy little trick to quickly remove the dry skin. I mix baking soda with a little bit of water to create a thick paste and I just pack that along the creases of my nose.

Super cute, right?
I let it sit for about 5-7 minutes. Any longer than that and my nose starts to tingle. I rinse it away gently with a wash cloth in soft, circular motions and BOOM. No more dry skin. I probably do this every week or so just to clear that area of dry skin.

This baking soda paste can be used as an entire face mask to remove dead skin; however, that takes a bit more time and I don't really have dry skin anywhere else.

Have you used baking soda like this?
How else do you use baking soda in your beauty routine? 


No comments:

Post a Comment