Wednesday, October 8, 2014

September (2014) Favorites

Finally joining the Monthly Favorites Club! The products included in this post are the products that I found myself reaching for all September long. From eye shadows to concealers, these kept me looking fresh and beautiful all month long.

From realtechniques.com
First and foremost, my ultimate September favorite was my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge. There are no words to describe how much I love this little sponge (never thought I'd say those words!). One reason I really love it is because it is designed to be used wet, so I fill it with cool water and it just seems to completely refresh my face as I apply my foundation. I also love the point that this sponge comes to - great for under eye area and around my nose.

from us.rimmellondon.com
Though I don't see this Rimmel concealer covering up my horrendous dark circles very well, it blends out beautifully! Using my miracle complexion sponge (of course), it stipples the concealer out so gorgeously. It gives such a wonderful highlight. I also heard this was good for contouring, which I completely believe because of its blendability. I used this all month long!

from physiciansformula.com
This is my all time favorite brow bone highlight shade. I got this color from a Physicians Formula matte quad (Classic Nudes). It's a matte, off-white shade that really ties my entire look together. Sometimes I feel like my entire look is tanking, and then I add this highlight, blend it into my transition color, and it works magic. I love this eye shadow!

from makeupgeek.com
I recently ordered some Makeup Geek eye shadows and my favorite by a long shot is peach smoothie. This color is just so universal. I can leave it with a really light application or build up the pigmentation. Either way, it looks beautiful.

from maybelline.com
Even though I bought this lipstick two days before October, I'm still including it in my September favorites because I love it that much. That's right: Maybelline's creamy matte lipstick in touch of spice. Love at first sight! As soon as I applied this lipstick to my lips, I knew that I'll be wearing it all Fall long. It's going to live in my purse.


from beautyfyi.net


Again, I just discovered these a few days before the month ended, but they totally qualify because of how in love with them I am. These tiny NYX pearl pigments are to die for! They come in a wide range of colors and are breath-takingly beautiful with a wet application. The metallic sheen from these pigments rivals that of the L'Oreal Infallible eye shadows. And at $3 a piece, you can't go wrong.

What were your September favorites?
Have you ever tried any of these products?
Let me know down below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment