Friday, October 10, 2014

Favorite Fall Lippies

I think it's safe to say that my newest obsession is lip products. Like seriously, I feel like I'm making up for about 10 years of lost time. I just -- I want to purchase all of them and then wear them all simultaneously. I am very much so enjoying experimenting with different lippies and colors, and with fall right around the color I get to dabble in deeper, darker shades. I am loving these deeper shades and -- not gonna lie -- I'm gonna be upset when winter is over.

So far I have come across three amazing lippies that I'll be wearing all fall/winter long. I'm already experiencing so much turmoil over which one I'll wear each day. #firstworldproblems

My first go-to fall lippie is one that I've been raving about since I got it. Like seriously, it's an issue. I'm sure you guys are so tired of hearing me talk about Touch of Spice, but I just can't. You know in Mean Girls how Cady has the word vomit? Yeah, that's how I feel about this lipstick! I just can't help it! It's sOoOo beyond perfect for fall. It's a perfect mix of brown and red and it wears so beautifully.

My next favorite fall lippie is Copenhagen from the soft matte lip cream line by NYX. This is such a wonderful deep, purpley plum shade. It's nothing short of glorious. You all know I'm a lunatic about these SMLCs, so this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

In fact, my third and final fall lippie is the SMLC in Prague. This is a gorgeously deep pink. With a nice plummy, purpley eye look, this lipstick just pulls everything together. It makes my lips look so full and I love it.

**special note! I have every intention of purchasing Divine Wine from the Maybelline matte line this fall and also wearing the heck out of that.

What fall lip products will you be wearing?
What other products are your fall favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment