Wednesday, August 13, 2014

#allthingsbeauty_babetag (yay, my first tag!)

Tagged by @ashleymaekup

  1. Favorite foundation Hands down my favorite foundation is my holy grail foundation: Revlon Colorstay. I have used this foundation every single day for probably a year and it has never done me wrong.
  2. Favorite concealer I'm still on the look out for a good concealer that will hide my horrendous dark circles. I currently use Age Rewind by Maybelline, but it's not really doing much for me. Next I'll be trying the Colorstay concealer.
  3. Favorite setting powder In a recent post I talked about the Rimmel Stay Matte powder and the ELF HD powder. Both are amazing, especially in conjunction!
  4. Favorite blush Hmmm, this is a tough one. Lately I've really been enjoying the ELF HD blush. Great staying power, and a little goes a long way.
  5. Favorite bronzer NYC sunny bronze. Perfect for my skintone.
  6. Favorite mascara Right now I am loving on the Maybelline Volum' Express Pumped Up. It's such a black mascara, curls my lashes well, and never clumps.
  7. Favorite eyeliner I really love my ELF cream liner and the NYX glide on pencils. Great color selection and staying power.
  8. Favorite lip products I am sOoOoO obsessed with the NYX soft matte lip creams. I only own two colors and am dying to get the rest!
  9. Favorite drugstore brand If you can't tell, I am the drugstore queen haha. However, I think my two favorite brands are NYX and ELF.
  10. Product you recommend For the thousandth time, I recommend Revlon Colorstay to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment