Friday, August 22, 2014

Feature Friday 8/22/14

To be honest, I don't know if you all are ready for the amazing product I have to feature this Friday... This product isn't a makeup product, but it is a beauty product. I've said before how good makeup starts with good skin, and I cannot stress to you how true that is. If you aren't taking care of your skin, your makeup application will suffer.

I'd like to think I take pretty good care of my skin, even though I don't treat it with all those fancy-schmancy cleansers and moisturizers. I wash it, use a toner, and apply lotion twice a day. However, I felt like my skin was just lacking something. I never really pampered my face, ya know? So I headed to an Ulta and purchased this product.

From the Freeman Beauty website.




Basically, if you haven't heard of Freeman masks, then you must be living under a rock or something! I had never used one until a couple months ago, but it has changed my life. I purchased this specific mask because it claims to be good for oily and breakout prone skin. Clay masks are great for absorbing excess oils, which minimizes shine and large pores. And OH MY GOODNESS, this mask feels amazing on my skin. The refreshing combo of mint and lemon is very cooling. Seriously, I live in Phoenix, AZ and this mask cools me down. It is fantastic! Yet another great thing about this mask is that it washes off easily. I can just take a warm wash cloth and wipe it from my face -- no scrubbing required!

I'd say my acne is relatively under control, especially compared to past years. However, right before my period, I always get gigantic zits along my jaw line. I'm talking huge, painful pimples here! Since using this mask twice a week, I don't get them anymore! My skin stays clear and smooth! Hallelujah!

The best part about this product?! It costs a whopping $3.99. And this tube is gigantic too! Like I said, I purchased this a few months ago, I use it twice a week, and I think I'm barely half way through. There is a ton of product in there! Plus, this brand often goes on sale at Ulta for BOGO 50% off, and if you stack that sale with their $3.50 off $10 coupon, then you can basically steal these! You can get 4 masks for $8.50 (plus tax). That's like getting two masks for free!

Another great thing about Freeman masks is the large variety they offer. They also offer peel off masks, scrubs, enzyme masks, paper masks, brightening masks, facial polishing masks, anything you could imagine! They have masks to hydrate, exfoliate, de-stress, brighten, purify, and cleanse. Ulta carries a pretty decent selection (click here!), but the entire line can be viewed and purchased on the Freeman Beauty website (click here!).

In closing, this mask is amazing and surpassed all my expectations! I cannot wait to repurchase it, along with other masks from the line.



What's your favorite Freeman mask?
What other skin-pampering products do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment