Friday, August 29, 2014

Feature Friday 8/29/14

I am very excited to feature an artist for the very first time on this Feature Friday series. This installment is seriously going to be so short because this artist's work really speaks for itself. Just very little of my own words in between a ton of pictures.

Without further ado, I bring to you the amazingly talented Mykie!


@mykie_
Now, this isn't what she normally looks like. She created this masterpiece to enter a candy-themed contest on Insta. And of course she blew everyone out of the water! As soon as I saw this, I knew it was all over.


Sometimes she looks like this! Literally the best Maleficent recreation I've seen. I mean, just look at that contour!

Other times she looks like this. That's right, not only is she a face paint/recreation master, she also specializes in special effects.

And when she's not all bloody and face painted up, she's an alien. So that makes her a gorey, face painty, fantasy artist.
But wait! There's more! She's also a whiz at body paint. Is there anything this woman can't do?!


And when she's not covered in liquid latex, fake blood, and body/face paint, she's busy creating these glamorous looks. Like, can we just have a moment of silence for this amazing artist?! Also, I realize that I've shown you 6 pictures of her, but you still don't know what she looks like...

UGH THOSE FALSIES
This is Mykie. She's an amazing artist and person. If you don't like Mykie, it's because you don't know Mykie. It will literally take you 30 seconds to fall in love with this sweet, funny, and uber talented artist. If you get a chance, check out her YouTube channel, where she does tutorials for her glam looks and her gore looks.

What's your favorite look of Mykie's?
What should I feature next week? A product? A brush? Comment down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment