Sunday, September 7, 2014

Beauty Hack - ACV Hair Rinse

Okay, so this is a beauty hack that I simply have to share with you! Like, I am so excited about it, that I'm surprised I'm not typing gobledegook!

If you aren't familiar with a beauty hack - it's basically a trick that just makes life easier in terms of beauty. There really aren't many beauty hacks that I use, but I decided to give this one a try after just seeing it over and over again on my Pinterest feed. In fact, if you frequently scroll through the Hair & Beauty section of Pinterest, I guarantee you've seen it.

The beauty hack is to rinse your hair with an apple cider vinegar (ACV) solution after shampooing and conditioning. Mix 1 cup of water with 1 tablespoon of ACV and carefully rinse your hair with it. The immediate change in my hair was dramatic! This rinse immediately removed any shampoo/conditioner that built up in my roots and softened it. My hair feels weightless and is much shinier.

Have you tried using ACV in your hair before? How did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment